My Photo
Name:
Location: Clarksville, TN

Sunday, June 11, 2006

An Odd Twist

Not all that long ago I learned something amazing. Something that has completely changed my life, well maybe not completely changed. More of a slight change. Did you know that when trying to stab a CapriSun juice, that you twist the straw so that you do not stab straight through the pouch? Unbelievable! All this time, I would try to poke a hole with the straw and struggled. I would either stab straight through the pouch or it would not go through at all. I stopped drinking CapriSun back in middle school because of the constant frustration of my juice going everywhere except my mouth. This drinking problem was something I was ashamed about. But now knowing about the twist changes everything. I have now gone back to CapriSun after a long hiatus. It is absolutely delicious! My only problem now is that Bugsy (my cat) likes to paw at it which causes a slight flood to happen. So this makes me wonder, what else do I not know about?

Well, one thing I didn't know about is how I eat sandwiches. I eat them in a particular way. One bite at a time I go across the sandwich from left to right. Three bites across and then I drop down and go three more from right to left. I repeat this until I have finished my sandwich. I have never noticed this before. My co-worker watched me eat and pointed it out. I wasn't sure she was telling the truth, but then I caught myself doing it. How weird? How long have I been doing this? I may have other things that I do and have just never been aware.

Feel free to add a comment at the end of this blog about some of the odd things you've noticed I have done. Now we all know the stupid things I have done, so don't post those. This blog probably can't hold that much info. Just send the odd things.

On Friday after Memorial Day, I went to downtown Nashville to see Andy Kirk sing. I was very impressed all around. Nothing odd that I saw. Good job Andy!

A news story of interest is "Workers punished for naked pranks." This business sounds like it has a pretty relaxed dress code policy. Thank God Pattie doesn't work there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Boriqua said...

You smack your lips when you sleep. And you are sick and/or injured whenever we have traveled together. Coincidence? I think not.

As for the naked workplace, where exactly is this company located?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Brent said...

The company is Rural Payments Agency (RPA) in Newcastle.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home