My Photo
Name:
Location: Clarksville, TN

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Paroled and Tasty!

Hello everyone! I'm back! I don't know why I keeping writing that I'm back. I guess I just like it. I know it has been a couple of weeks but I have been busy. First, I am getting ready to move. Not from Clarksville, at least not yet. But I am moving in with a friend/co-worker. It should save me a lot of money. I can see the light out from my dark grave of bills and I am extremely excited to get started saving money for a special trip and maybe a house (I can only hope!). My good friend, Benjamin, came to visit me for a few days. It was a lot of fun. We watched some good and bad movies, ate Burritos Fresh, drank Starbucks, played putt-putt and hit some baseballs in the batting cages. To elaborate, Burritos Fresh is a Mexican restaurant that serves mostly burritos. But these are no ordinary burritos. Oh no! These burritos weigh about 5 lbs. At least they feel that heavy. They have about a pound of meat and then they load you up with rice, beans, guacamole, jalapanos, etc. They serve the biggest burritos I have ever seen. I can eat the entire burrito but I can't eat anything else. Great restaurant! Also, I should mention that I actually did hit a baseball in the batting cage. Just don't ask how many where pitched to me. I did foul tip one off my knee. That should count as a hit. After all, it was contact. More recent, I went home to Knoxville on Friday the 14th for my mother's birthday. It was great seeing her as well as my sister and father. I wish I was able to spend more time with them. I made a stop in Nashville on my way back to Clarksville. I stopped at Life Assembly to see John's play being performed at church. It was called Shriveled Heart and it was excellent.

Now I am back here in Clarksville, playing with the idea of online dating. I just don't know about this. It is like I am applying for a job. You put your resume in the website in hopes that a potential employer thinks that you would be a good fit. If you pass the resume part, then you get interviewed. You talk for a while and if you pass this interview, then you get to the second interview which is in person. Sounds way too business like, but then again lots of people are meeting there spouses this way. I was still curious so I thought I would look at a few websites. I could not believe what I saw. It is crazy! Someone actually put on the title next to her picture "Tasty Stacy." Then I saw another one say "Paroled and Ready!" Good Lord! I am not even sure what to say about that. I am sure there are good people out there but seeing that doesn't make me feel too good about this online thing. Not sure that I will go through with it but Muffy is telling me I should at least try it. If nothing else, I will have some good blogging material.

"Phony doctor gives free breast exams" is this blogs news story. Are you kidding me? Please don't get a home breast exam from a doctor you don't even know. I know it's free but come on. You should really pay an actual doctor to sexually assault you. At least you will know the results. Terrible!

Well, until next time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Boriqua said...

Please tell me you didn't subject poor B to "Last Slumber Party."

Your online dating story had me LMAO. "Paroled and ready?" I hope they're speaking metaphorically about being freed from a previous, bad relationship. You can only hope.

I think it's brave of you to try online dating. It certainly fits better with most people's lifestyles.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home